Sunday, December 14, 2014

Post #11: Brunch in Hues of Blues

iHello there! Today I'll be posting a couple pictures about an outfit I wore to a Christmas Brunch today. It was so much fun!

The brunch was at my mom's work office, and while it was mainly geared towards young children, we still had a good time with my mom's coworkers and their excellent food and activity choices.

 
Necklace: INC, Macy's, $10?
Top: Lord & Taylor, $10-$15 
Skirt: LoveCulture, $20
Shoes: Zara, on sale for $15

Here's a closeup so you can see the makeup I did today :)


On a side note, we also just finished decorating the Christmas tree at my house and it looks lovely this year ;)


What have you done for the holidays so far? Any exciting plans for Christmas?
Blessings!
Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. I tagged you for the Winter Wasteland tag on my blog!
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I love your skirt.

    ReplyDelete