Monday, November 10, 2014

Post #10: Answers to Reader Questions

Hello!
I'm responding to a couple questions that were asked by a wonderful, avid reader named Grace. God bless your participation and your interest in my blog!
A couple of her questions were:

What's your favorite school subject?
My favorite subject in school is English. I love English because I love to write and analyze pieces of literature (which is especially useful during bible study). I love going into literature with great curiosity and depth. 

What music do you listen to?
I listen to a variety of music. I really love instrumental smooth jazz and solo piano pieces. What matters to me about the music I listen to is not so much about the style of the music, but more that it glorifies God and doesn't entice sin. In my opinion, you can listen to heavy metal and it's alright with me as long as the lyrics aren't overly violent or overly sexual. 
Luckily for me I tend not to like that music anyways, so I stay safe with my instrumental music :)

Do you have a daily routine?
I do have a daily routine, and honestly when I talk about my routine I get pretty in-depth.
First thing in the morning around 6, I wake up and get ready for school, which includes getting dressed, eating a light breakfast, brushing my teeth, and making my lunch. I leave my house at 6:30 and get to school around 7, which is where I'll stay until 2:20, sometimes later if I have a club meeting after school.
After school I do a variety of things. Sometimes I nap, sometimes I walk my dogs, sometimes I get an early start on homework if I have a lot that night (it can be overwhelming with 3 AP classes!) or sometimes I run errands with my grandmother. At night I usually finish up any homework I have, read, go to church youth group, study the bible, go somewhere with my family or my friends, eat dinner, take a shower then go to bed.

Thank you Grace for your wonderful questions! I'll be posting a cute little outfit I wore this past weekend either tomorrow or Friday ;)
Can you answer the questions that Grace asked me in the comments below to find out a bit about you?
Blessings!
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Aww you are so sweet! I love English too. Especially writing. I love history as well. I listen to all kinds of music- country, Christian and even pop as long as they are ok ;)
    I have to get up early for school too. Where do you go to school? Or are you homeschooled?
    Grace

    ReplyDelete