Saturday, August 23, 2014

Post #5: Blogging Ideas?

Hello!
As you know, I love to blog about my life in a way that honors God and encourages women.
I'd like to give you, my readers, the opportunity to choose what I'm going to blog about in my next post!
These are the options, please give me your votes and I'll make it happen!

1. How to: Pack your purse efficiently
2. Everyday makeup tutorial (maybe a video will be in store for this one!)
3. Room tour
4. DIY Modest tulle circle skirt (perhaps a video)

Give me your votes, and I'll count them up next Friday!
Blessings!
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Hmm- those all sound like good ideas! I'd probably be most interested in seeing the room tour though. I'm thinking of redecorating and it would be nice to see how other girls style their space!
    Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete