Thursday, September 18, 2014

Post #8: Update!

Hi there!
My two week posting hiatus is over.. For now I suppose.
I wasn't able to take any pictures for this post, but I figured that I would keep you in the loop and let you know what's going on in my life.

Well first of all, I'd like to share something with my readers. I'm sharing this not for attention or pity, but because I trust that you won't criticize me or make me feel bad for how I feel.
In the recent months, I was diagnosed with OCD with cohabiting depression. It was an interesting diagnosis to say the least, but it was relieving, because my family and I finally had answers to how I was feeling.
These past couple weeks have been very difficult for me emotionally because of my disorder, and quite frankly it's become difficult to do even essential things, like clean and go to class. But now I feel that next week will be better, and I'll go about posting an outfit or two this weekend ;)

I've also decided to (try) a posting schedule. I'm going to blog about a final copy when I finish it, but this is how it's more or less looking for October:

Every Sunday- Outfit post
Every Wednesday- Q&A answers
Every Friday- Favorite product of the week
Every other Saturday- Outfit and bible study notes
Once a month- life update 
Once a month- DIY 
For halloween, I will be doing a post on my feelings of halloween, fall decorations. and also how to have a modest halloween costume!

Any posting suggestions that you may have for me?
Blessings!
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I've never been diagnosed with OCD, but I think I might have it as far as organization goes. :)
    Thanks for sharing. Blessings!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete